- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure,Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Consistently utilize key ITIL processes to solve complex cross platform infrastructure issues with in-depth troubleshooting approach and provide most feasible options and recommend best solutions to specified problem including RCA To identify operational support trends and make recommendations for improvement to the overall system Must interface globally to support Speakeasy Agents in follow-the-sun support model Also responsible for providing inputs to OS, Network standards
- Technical Experience : Should have working experience on Contact center equipment end to end troubleshooting Telecom device support experience Operations support experience Trouble shooting experience in Avaya, one ACD Trouble shooting experience in OS, network, Chrome browser, Ad-ons
- Professional Attributes : Good communication, and soft skills Strong analytical skills, with the ability to present key findings in a visually appealing, comprehensible manner Strong collaboration skills to work seamlessly with multiple teammates and stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field required
- Additional Information : Work in shifts 24/7 Candidate must work at that site sitting with the contact center agents
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.