- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Security Strategy Transformation
- Good To Have Skills :Security Strategy & Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Security :IAM Level 2 and Level 3 Antivirus Mgmt Respond to events identified on the EP console Experience in L2 Support for antivirus Knowledge of Management, administration of Malware Vendor co-ordination for any product related issues Patching/Mgmt and Version Upgrade
- Technical Experience : experience in L2 AND L3 support in Tren Micro End point Experience in Supporting Antivirus
- Professional Attributes : Good To Have : Security Strategy and can support 24/7
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.