- Role :Service Management Practitioner
- Role Description :Support the central operations of the Outsourcing Account Delivery team in managing resources, projects, and budgets to meet both the goals of these teams and clients served.
- Must Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Framework Design and Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage overall SM function - Client management - Team management - Escalation Management - Risk Management - SLA and OLA management - Incident, Change and Problem Management - SM reporting - Document management like runbooks, escalation matrix, RACI documents, etc
- Technical Experience : Knowledge and understanding of all SM processes and functions : incident, change and problem - Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal - Client relationship management - Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations - Problem solving and coordination skills - ITIL certification or designation desired
- Professional Attributes : ITIL
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate Knowledge and understanding of all SM processes and functions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.