- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Data Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Primary: Managing production Oracle database environment Secondary: SQL database Management Good to have: Knowledge of MongoDB Management, Pervasive DBs
- Technical Experience : 1 4-6 years experience managing production dbs of SQL Server, Oracle 2 Hands-on experience of db high-availability and disaster recovery methods DB replication, standby dataguard, SQL AlwaysOn, SQL Replication 3 Hands-on experience of database performance tuning methods 4 Good exposure of setting up security and patching policies and procedures for databases 5 Good exposure of database auditing 6 Good knowledge of database performance troubleshooting 7 Knowledge of SQL Server Datawarehouse 8 Kn
- Professional Attributes : Certified SQL/Oracle DBA
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate
- Additional Information : Ready to work in 24/7 Environment in Rotational shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.