- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet product/ customer needs Good background in software engineering and familiar with Ansible, Ruby or Python Execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely Deploy updates and fixes Provide Level 2 technical support Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve delivery experience Dev s/w to integrate with internal back end sys
- Technical Experience : Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role Good knowledge of Ansible, Terraform Ruby or Python Working knowledge of databases and SQL Problem-solving attitude Team spirit OS Knowledge Windows and Linux Git and GitHub Source code management Version Control System Jenkins Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines Selenium Automation testing SonarQube Docker Software Containerization Platform Kubernetes Container Orchestration tool
- Professional Attributes : We are looking for DevOps Senior Engineer having 3 to 7 years of experience to strategize; build CI/CD and Functional systems to bridge the gap between developers and IT Ops, improve product and customer experience Involves development, testing, deployment by developing automated CI/CD pipelines
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/BE
- Additional Information : We are looking for DevOps Senior Engineer having 3 7 years of experience to strategize; build CI/CD
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.