- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Analyzes and Defines Service Levels Approves and Finalizes SLM Business Design Collects Data for Service Level Review Creates Service Level Reports Updates Dashboards Documents and Analyzes Complaints and Compliments Defines and builds solution to Complaints and Compliments Applies solution for Complaints and Compliments Finalizes Complaints and Compliments Meeting Requirements
- Technical Experience : Contractually defined Service Level Performance report Periodic Service Level Relevance report Ad hoc reports as required Self-confident, results-oriented, persuasive, and influential Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Service operations and management experience a plus Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Professional Attributes : Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related process experience, preferred 3 years of experience with the ServiceNow IT Service Management tool, preferred 4 years of experience as a process owner, preferred Proficient in rolling out methodologies, processes, standards and/or policies
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree or geography equivalent Business or technology preferred
- Additional Information : Certification on ITIL V3 /ITIL Intermediatepreferably
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.