- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty,No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Strong Knowloedge in Loadbalancers Strong Networking and in-depth knowledge in Cisco switching and routing MST, VSS, OSPF, Security ASA Firewall , VPN , AAA and Firepower technologies
- Technical Experience : 4-8 years total work experience in the Information Technology industry and related working experience in technical support or professional services Working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols
- Professional Attributes : Good experience in supporting and configuring small to medium enterprise LANs Troubleshoot product and network problems of high complexity Excellent communication skills and ability to convince and build social relationship Good Customer handling skills Ability to handle tough situations effectively
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Engineering/computers/Equivalent experience, should have working knowledge on Nw
- Additional Information : Collaborating mindset and good team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.