- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Data Center Networking Technologies Operations
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide expert guidance to the team to build and configure new Cisco ACI data center switches and edge routers Provide second/third level technical support for ACI Application Centric Infrastructure /Data Center solutions Contribute to the development and performance of a migration plan from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI
- Technical Experience : Configuration and Troubleshooting ACI Constructs - EPGs, BDs, L3outs, Multiple VRFs, Multi-Tenancy, ACI in band and OOB management, Integration with VMM Domains, Access policy Definition for any type of interfaces single or PC or vPC, Security domains, Service graph, Micro Segmentation ACI High-availability Solutions Multi Pods, Multi site
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Full time graduation or Post graduation only Bachelor s degree in computer science, software engine
- Additional Information : Above 3 years SE / Above 5 Years SSE / Above 7 Years TL
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.