- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Good To Have Skills :Linux Operating System,Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Understand client requirement, analyse and work on deliverable 2: Should be able to work independently and manage clients 3: Collaborate with Product owner, Business Analysts to estimates user stories, prioritise the work and make sure the right code is being developed 4: Check new code into source control and Manage release
- Technical Experience : 1:Create/update the code associated with the user story 2:Triage issue and remediation,Platform support tasks and Perform non regression and unit testing 3:Write SSIS/ SQL code, unit test scripts, and automated acceptance tests, 4: should have exp in Coding: Unix/Linux, SSIS, Oracle SQL 5: should have exp in BIDS, Control-M, DataStage SQL, JIRA
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to communicate with end clients, Good analytical skills, flexibility, ability to lead/help the team in day to day work and management potential
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.