Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Quality Issue Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a As an QCS consultant, will be responsible to ensure compliance to Computer System Validation principles practices in SAP portfolio b Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager c Responsible for interacting and guiding functional and technical team members on Computer Validation principles practices d Responsible to ensure all deliverables by the functional and technical teams are as per process documents and any non-compliance is identified and reported
- Technical Experience : a Exposure to Computer System Validation activities b Ability to perform quality reviews for design documents c Experience of reviewing testing document from quality assurance perspective d Knowledge of documentation standards and methodology e In-depth Knowledge of Pharma GXP regulatory guidelines f Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management g Ability to work in large and diverse teams h Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills
B Should be good team player
C Will be able to work independently and under pressure
D Should have good logical and analytical thinking