- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Monitoring & Tools
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Proven crisis management LMDB or SLD configuration 2 ChaRM, Technical Monitoring setup, BPMON, IDOC, EEM, DVM, CCLM, CBTA 3 Implement Focused Build , Focused Run and dashboards using Focused insights 4 Should have Hands- on exp in Preparing project charter, Scope document, Business process study, Requirement analysis, Gap Identification, Business Blueprint, Process Mapping, Functional and Technical Specifications Document, Training Presentation, Configuration Guide and User Manual
- Technical Experience : 1 Implementation/upgrade of SAP Solution Manager 71 to 72 with Content Activation 2 Experience on Focused Build, Focused Run and Focused Insights 3 SMD Agent, Wily EM setup and configuration 4 Solution management and Process management with governance, E-Sign in Solution Manager 5 Creating Project structure, Updating documents with Process governance in SAP Solution Manager and Integration with third party tool like Service now, Remedy 6 Very strong Problem-Solving
- Professional Attributes : 1 9 to 13 years of experience in Solution Manager 2 Should have Solman 72 experience and knowledge on SAP basis 3 Leading the team 4 Good Troubleshooting skills 5 SAP Solman certification will be an added advantage
- Educational Qualification : 1 UG -BTech/BE Computers 2 PG - Post Graduation
- Additional Information : External Hiring
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.