- Role :User Experience Engineer
- Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Must Have Skills :Extended Reality Content Development
- Good To Have Skills :User Interface Design and Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Collaborate with engineering and product teams to help build features and solve creative problems 2 Creates UI/ UX for the AR/ VR Applications 3 Help create performant graphics shaders for awesome visuals 4 Help build rapid prototypes of experimental features using Unity 3D or other AR/ VR platform tools 5 Iterate on Unity 3D scene implementation to finalize product and other creative requirements 6 Facilitate communication and asset pipeline between engineering and artist teams
- Technical Experience : Expert- level experience with 3DS Max / Autodesk Maya 2 Expert- level experience with Photoshop to create UI/ UX 3 Experience creating real- time visual effects sequences using Shaders and Particles Solid artistic skills drawing or digital painting a plus 4 Photoshop, UI/ UX, Unity 3D, 3DS Max 5 Intermediate- level experience with Unity Game Engine 6 Experience collaborating within a multi- person game studio a plus
- Professional Attributes : Excellent Good Communication Skills Good Problem Solving Skills Good Team Player Eager and willing to add to Knowledge base and skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.