- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Need resources having good Microsoft SSISETLs and knowledge on Microsoft SSRSReporting Skills - Resource need to have strong hold on SQL server in writing complex queries/Complex Stored procedures - Create ETL pacakages and write validations for Data profiling in SQL server 2012 - Participate in requirement meetings with business consultants to understand and collect requirements - Create and validate the accuracy of business rules and transformations - Having knowledge of AspNET and WCF
- Technical Experience : Minimum 3 years experience on ETL projects using SQL server 2012 or above Microsoft certifications will be an addon
- Professional Attributes : Experience on project involving large data transformation implemented using SSIS with ETL packages and SQL server 2012 - Expereince on Data profiling will be good to have - Experience on Duck creek claims or insurance projects would be preferred - Very good oral and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduation from any recognised university with good GPA
- Additional Information : Work location is in Mumbai
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.