- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :IBM DataStage
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: looking for a Data Modeler Engineer to join their Engineering team and to develop cutting-edge applications for their Banking applications in an Agile Delivery Model Should be able to working in an Agile environment, facilitate workshops to meet outcomes, capture data requirements, documenting all aspects of the data model design, participate in design reviews and code reviews, trouble shoot and resolve production issues under a DevOps model, resolve performance related issues
- Technical Experience : 1:Strong Data Warehousing experience with emphasis on Information management domain 2:Strong Data modelling experience Kimbal or Inmon or Data Vault Delivering logical and physical data models 3:Experience with Data modelling tools like Erwin 4:Experience with data governance and standards 5:Data modelling experience on relational and big data platforms like Oracle, Teradata, Hive, NoSQL 6:Strong SQL skills 7:Good to have experience on NoSQL Database like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to communicate with end clients, Good analytical skills, flexibility to learn new technologies and become a full stack resource Should have worked in core technology projects and have diversified experience across multiple technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.