- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Desk Remote Technology Support
- Good To Have Skills :Advanced Service Desk Resolution Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Managing outage call spike/enterprise application down effectively 2 CSAT Strong drive for customer satisfaction 3 To be able to think out of box and drive cost reduction
- Technical Experience : 1 Good feedback giving skills 2 Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent 3 Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes 4 Good problem solving and analytical skills with good knowledge on MS_Excel reporting and MS_PPT - power point presentations 5 Good interpersonal skills 6 Fundamental Technical knowhow on system trouble shooting 7 Good knowledge of incident management and reporting tools
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in handling team strength more than 10 2 Good problem solving and analytical skills with good knowledge on MS_Excel reporting and MS_PPT - power point presentations 3 Incident management and usage of ITSM 4 Experience in performing QA feedback 5 Flexible in working 24/7 environment 6
- Educational Qualification : graduate
- Additional Information : 5 Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat remote support 6 24x7 Suppor
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.