- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Technical Documentation Writing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Support Cloud Infrastructure architects and engineers in writing documents following Novartis documentation standards B: Support creation of Sharepoint sites and pages, WIKI creation and updates C: WIKI: New content uploads, existing content updates, maintenance of structure, uniformity and consistency D: Support knowledge management E: Support creation of Novartis WIKI pages and technical communication documentation
- Technical Experience : A: Ensures consistency and thoroughness in all written material to ensure execution excellence B: Works with Proposal Technical Writing Team members to proofread and edit documentation prior to release C: Conducts in-depth interviews with product experts to understand each products functionality and features D: Maintains strong working relationships and continual interfacing with core product teams E: Researches and tests new features in products to create effective, accurate documentation
- Professional Attributes : A: Good analytical skill B: good communication skill C: Leadership quality D: Should be able to mentor new resource
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.