- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Technical Documentation Writing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Support Cloud Infrastructure architects and engineers in writing documents following Novartis documentation standards B: Support creation of Sharepoint sites and pages, WIKI creation and updates C: WIKI: New content uploads, existing content updates, maintenance of structure, uniformity and consistency D: Support knowledge management E: Support creation of Novartis WIKI pages and technical communication documentation
- Technical Experience : A: Ensures consistency and thoroughness in all written material to ensure execution excellence B: Works with Proposal Technical Writing Team members to proofread and edit documentation prior to release C: Conducts in-depth interviews with product experts to understand each products functionality and features D: Maintains strong working relationships and continual interfacing with core product teams E: Researches and tests new features in products to create effective, accurate documentation
- Professional Attributes : A: Good analytical skill B: good communication skill C: Leadership quality D: Should be able to mentor new resource
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.