- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Hands on experience on SQL and PL/SQL -Must have hands on experience on R12 O2C Cycle and AR -Must have good communication
- Technical Experience : -Must have Production support experience in R12 O2C and AR as Techno Functional consultant -Must have Bug fixing/Debugging/Problem solving abilities for critical Production issues -Preference would be given to the candidates who have exposure on O2C Cycle development implementation with Techno-Functional role, AR implementation knowledge is added advantage
- Professional Attributes : -Any Oracle EBS Financials knowledge is added advantage
- Educational Qualification : BE BTECH OR MCA
- Additional Information : Should be flexible for night shifts Excellent communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.