- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Spring Application Framework,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Experience of engineering skills such as design patterns, domain driven design, application security, unit test, continuous integrations b-Developing applications using stacks such as Spring Framework, Rest API, NoSQL application
- Technical Experience : a-Must have experience in Java 8/ Spring / Hibernate / Data structures b-Must have exposure to Microservices based software architecture c-Must have exposure to RESTful webservices/ SOAP/ Spring Boot d-Must to have Linux/Unix knowledge /Container e-Must to have knowledge on Cloud Amazon web services
- Professional Attributes : a-Build consensus on important decisions b-People who learns new trends in Microservice architecture daily
- Additional Information : a-Good to have ability to write SQL/PLSQL query to perform DB operation and NOSQL-MongoDB experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.