- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Siemens Teamcenter PLM
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps,Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to project/company 2 Coordinate with teams and resolve all complex application and system issues 3 Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively 4 Perform root cause assessment and debug all issues on server domain, and availability of applications 5 Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation all issues and solutions
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource should have good communication skills 2 Resource should have good analytical knowledge
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
- Additional Information : Experience and developed knowledge of related Product tools such as:IBM Rational Doors,HP ALM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.