- Role :Tech Delivery Subject Matter Expert
- Role Description :Drive innovative practices into delivery, bring depth of expertise to a delivery engagement. Sought out as experts, enhance Accenture#s marketplace reputation. Bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy. Use deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, work directly with a client in a trusted advisor relationship to gather requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide solutions across one or more technology area Map business requirements to the technical architecture design and data model Responsible for end-to-end development, implementation, enhancements and production Support activities Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems Contributes to strategic direction for teams
- Technical Experience : Excellent FICO in the following modules: FI / CO: GL, AP, AR, BA, AA Experience in Native HANA is a must
- Professional Attributes : Experience in designing and building complex data-flows to facilitate various business requirements Detailed understanding and experience with the SAP HANA technology, landscapes and any related interdependencies
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.