- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills :VMWare Cloud Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience with the APHP asset, and complex systems design, implementation and systems software and support 2 Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application 3 Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running 4 Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge
- Technical Experience : 1 Vmware Virtualization Administration 2 Linux Operating System 3 Help build, scale, deploy, and support our global network and datacenter infrastructure Contribute to the day to day support operation of the network Architect, design and implement the next generation office networks
- Professional Attributes : 1 Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration OS, databases, virtual networks, execution of scripting and monitoring automations 2 Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.