- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Contact Center Technology Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Troubleshoot issues with IPT and Contact Center Deployment Individual contributor role Work in 24 x 7 support model
- Technical Experience : Product/Solution knowledge Avaya Aura Portfolio including IP Office, Avaya Communication Manager, Session Manager and System Manager, Messaging Administration of user profiles, agents, end points, firmware upgrades, DHCP scope provisioning on Avaya platform Addition or deletion of Voicemail boxes, password resets, feature programming, trunk administration, call routing changes, firmware upgrades Understanding of call flows both inbound and outbound
- Professional Attributes : Implementation and ongoing management of the gateways and media servers G250, G350, G450, G650, DL360 servers and IP 500v2 chassis Liaising with the customer technical representatives and vendor management and co-ordination Sound technical knowledge of Telecom protocols like SIP, H323, ISDN Imp
- Educational Qualification : BE / Diploma in Telecommunications
- Additional Information : Should have competent knowledge experience Unified Communication product portfolios on Avaya
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.