- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Must Have Skills :Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Unified Communication and Collaboration Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Troubleshoot issues with IPT and Contact Center Deployment Individual contributor role Work in 24 x 7 support model
- Technical Experience : Product/Solution knowledge Cisco CUCM, Voice Gateways, Have clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand functioning of voice network devices Knowledge and use of VOIP and Performance Management Tools Good troubleshooting experience on Cisco IPT Sound technical knowledge on media gateways
- Professional Attributes : Should have 5 years of experience in Operational support roles Should have supported on one or more contact center deployments Should have experience performing call center troubleshooting Should have experience in Incident Management, Change Management Good understanding of procedures,
- Educational Qualification : BE / Diploma in Telecommunications
- Additional Information : Good To have Contact Center deployment experience Worked on multi platform solutions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.