- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management,Internet Information Server (IIS) Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Linux Operations,Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Troubleshoot issues with IIS Deployment Individual contributor role Work in 24 x 7 support model
- Technical Experience : Experience in operation and administration of IIS Webservers across Environments Experience in Maintaining and monitoring of IIS applications to ensure performance and availability Experience in site configuration and migration Performs troubleshooting and responses to all IIS related application issues Experience in fixing vulnerabilities and applying patches involving upgrade as well Good experience with IIS Security Comfortable working with websites, virtual directories, application Pools,
- Professional Attributes : Should have 5 years of experience in Operational support roles Should have supported on one or more IIS deployments Should have experience performing IIS troubleshooting Should have experience in Incident Management, Change Management Good understanding of procedures, application
- Educational Qualification : BE / Diploma in Telecommunications
- Additional Information : Windows and Linux Server experience Good Exposure to PowerShell and batch scripting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.