- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Energy Data Management Device Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Lead level role for a team 8-10 B Must have good hands on experience in ISU Device Management C Must have basic knowledge in SAP ISU have worked in environment supporting SAP ISU D Good to have knowledge in SI projects
- Technical Experience : A Must have basic knowledge in SAP ISU have worked in environment supporting SAP ISU B Having experience in AMI will be go to have C Guide the technical team to work on CRM specific requirements D Good to have knowledge in SI projects E Having experience in AMI will be go to have
- Professional Attributes : A Must be Good in reporting about the project progress B Drive the project as per given milestone C Excellent communication skill as resource will be client facing for short duration D Aware of Accenture processes
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : we are fine for Plain Utilities resources
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.