- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance for Financial Data (MDG-F Tool)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Translate clients business goals challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs2 Conduct research comprehend analyst reports keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicabilityto clients business technology ecosystem3 Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry functionalSolutions
- Technical Experience : NA
- Professional Attributes : 1 4 to 8 years of relevant technology consulting experience2 Experience working in a cross functional environment3 Industry agnostic experience on platform advisory4 Experience with SAP or Oracle Platforms
- Educational Qualification : Top B School MBAChartered Accountant
- Additional Information : 1 emerging technologies methodologies Agile DevOps Artificial Intelligence
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.