- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Lead the project team to translate clients business goals challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designsDefine solution blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry functional solutionsIdentify and recommend industry best practices in technology landscape processes and architecturePartner with clients on business technology transformation programs; orchestrate the implementation ofplanned initiatives and realization of business outcomes
- Technical Experience : Automation Blockchain Cloud Data Analytics and Security and IoTAnalytical and problem solving skillsStakeholder management and relationship building skillsExceptional written and verbal communication skillsProgram project management skills
- Professional Attributes : Experience of managing cross functional teams consisting of internal and external stakeholdersExperience working across industriesExperience with one or more of the foll platforms SAP OracleExperience of one or more of emerging technologies methodologies to Agile DevOps Artificial Intelligence
- Educational Qualification : Top B School MBAb Chartered Accountant
- Additional Information : 8to10 years of relevant technology consulting experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.