- Role :Technology Solution Planning Lead
- Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft .NET Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Review and integrate all application requirements including functional security integration performance quality and operations requirements Review and integrate the Application Developerure requirements Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware network products system software and security
- Technical Experience : Architecture and design skills:: 1 Must have architecture and design experience on architecting mid to large scale enterprise applications 2 Must have in depth knowledge and practical experience on applying architecture and design patterns 3 Must be familiar with enterprise integration patterns and understand their applicability 4 Must have hands on experience on latest and cutting edge technologies 5 Must be aware of architecture and design tools like MS Visio Enterprise Architect etc 6
- Professional Attributes : Deal Support or Pre Sales support experience estimations for technical deliverables 2 Good to have conducting trainings and mentoring sessions on technology topics 3 Passionate to learn and experiment on new technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.