- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle HCM Cloud Core HR
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a - Adept at creating business process models based on the requirements b - Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the clients unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit c -Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
- Technical Experience : a - 10 years of experience in designing and implementing Oracle HCM must have experience with at least two full lifecycle implementation b - Handson experience in HCM Modules ie Core HR, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll
- Professional Attributes : a - Excellent communication, interpersonal skills b - Excellent consulting skills c - Excellent presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : a - Min 15 years fulltime education
- Additional Information : a - Should be able to work in rotational shifts b - Flexible to travel
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.