- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility Ensure resource availability and allocation Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and report and measure metrics
- Technical Experience : Experience in at least one ERP / CRM, Preferably Microsoft Dynamics Certification is a Plus Good technical background in any of the Microsoft Technologies Dot Net / Sharepoint / Biztalk / Sql Server, etc Experience / Exposure in DevOps Implementation Deep dive into Technical Problems if needed and mentor the team Should be good in creating and Tracking Project Plan, Risk, Dependencies Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Professional Attributes : Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills Forecast Risk, Perform risk management to minimize project risks Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Educational Qualification : Educational Background : BE / MCA / MBA At least 12 years of experience preferably from Tier 1 comp
- Additional Information : Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.