- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Converting business into process flow 4 years B:PEGA Direct Capture of Objectives 3 years C:PEGA PRPC Use Case Development 4 year D:Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues E:Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience F:Perform regular code and design reviews G:Experience in using performance measurement tools like PAL, SMA, Alerts and PLA
- Technical Experience : A:Must have experience in PRPC version 71x B:Candidates must be Pega Certified professionals CSSA with at least 5 years of hands on experience with live implementation in PEGA C:Strong in PEGA concepts and implementation experience with PEGA connectors, performance tuning, decision trees, listeners , UI design, Integration, Security Model etc D:Experience in with full lifecycle PEGA implementations preferably PEGA E:Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skill B: Resource should have good analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.