- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :NoSql (CouchDb/Redis/BigTable/DynamoDb)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Lead and manage a team of NoSQL database administrators in a high performing team delivering custom development work b Responsible for breaking down delivery into sub tasks, assigning them to self and team members and tracking these to closure c Coordinate and collaborate with client teams partnering on all phases of SDLC requirement gathering functional designs architecture DevOps business readiness and transition to support d Create architecture and design phase deliverables
- Technical Experience : a 6 years of proven work experience on in creating flexible and scalable databases based on distributed and multimodel systems b 5 yrs of experience in developing application using any NoSQL database migrating and querying data c 5 experience with database modelling d years of strong knowledge of the CosmosDB and relevant APIs SQL MongoDB Cassandra and architecture concepts preferred e 3 years of experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills B Should be good team player C Will be able to work independently and under pressure D Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Client Success Associate Manager - Location Negotiable
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Linux/Unix Systems Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.