- Role :Digital Technical Architect
- Role Description :Lead innovation via digital technology. Work in disruptive digital environment, complex technologies, help clients sort through technologies, their capabilities and apply them to create value. Depth in solution understanding, Digital capabilities (ecommerce/mobility/interactive) & breadth in technology products, patterns & implementation approaches. Contribute to assets/offerings & thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Must Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Good To Have Skills :Network Analytics
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work closely with business management to determine business process and productivity needs and an appropriate technology strategy to support business goals Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the networks infrastructure design, integration, and operations Work with technical management to architect networks that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters Develop design principles, models, plans, internal
- Technical Experience : overall 10 years experience with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors Often, five or more years focused in network design and technical project management Demonstrated knowledge of network technologies through achievement of Cisco CCDE, CCIE and other professional certifications
- Professional Attributes : Establish governing principles for network design and deployment Participate in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation Lead teams of other network designers and engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation Communicat
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
- Additional Information : Ability to work within client teams, other design teams In-depth understanding of business strategy
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.