- Role :Mobilization Practitioner
- Role Description :Work across clients to provide support during solution realization and service transition activities by contributing specialized knowledge and experience. Execute and track issue identification and resolution, and customer relationship maintenance of identified work streams. Participate in solution architecture planning activities through the transition of work to ensure that Accenture is able to begin delivering on the outsourcing engagement.
- Must Have Skills :Mobilization Program Management
- Good To Have Skills :Operations Process Design and Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Have a sound understanding of Industry Based AO Model 2 Strong Program Management Capabilities and Client Management 3 Ability to articulate and communicate effectively across levels 4 Experience in AO Transitions or process consulting type of work 5 Strong problem-solving skills, 6 Analytical mind-set, 7 Effective Communications Client facing skills 8 Work Experience/Education Requirements- BE/MCA 9 Required to travel in India and globally
- Technical Experience : 1 Has prior experience in delivering one or more Transition 2 Demonstrated ability / Strong inclination to support Pre-Sales
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication, leadership skills, team handling skills 2 Good analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : BE/MCA
- Additional Information : 1 Work Experience/Education Requirements- BE/MCA 2 Required to travel in India and globally
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.