- Role :Project Control Services Practitioner
- Role Description :Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Execute seating event lock, release, move, install PC, inform resource -Execute resource management event lock demand, release demand, open Resource Req, move start dates, close Resource Req -Create roll-on/roll-off report 4MME Resource Plan setup Adding resources, resource details, forecast hours 5 Report on shift and On-call Premium Tracking
- Technical Experience : -MS Excel and PowerPoint -Knowledge on PMO related Accenture Tools: SmartSupply, Abacus, ACP and MME -Create roll-on/roll-off report -MME Resource Plan setup Adding resources, resource details, forecast hours
- Professional Attributes : -Should be good in communication, team handling -should be able to work under pressure --Strong written and verbal skills -Good team collaboration skills and be able to manage and both offshore and onshore teams
- Educational Qualification : -Graduation
- Additional Information : -Should have well presentation skills that are required for client interaction
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.