- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have worked on project management using agile methodologies and be well versed in business analyst role 2 Analysis, design and development using JAVA including unit tests, integration tests and associated documentation 3 Ensure the business meets security and compliance standards 4 Develop new systems from ground up to meet business needs and work on maintenance backlog and technical currency projects for existing systems
- Technical Experience : A 2 years REST API development using JAVA, J2EE, and related framework Spring B 3 years of UI development experience using Angular JS, jQuery, HTML and CSS. C 2 years software development using Agile methodologies D 2 years Full-stack development experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to work independently in a team environment 2 Excellent communication, creativity and problem solving skills 3 Good Team Player, Excellent written and verbal skills 4 Promote best practices, open communication and deliver great solutions
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors in Engineering degree Masters in Computer studies MSc, MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.