- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide technical knowledge of Extract/Transform/Load ETL solutions for Business Intelligence projects 2 Work closely with project Business Analyst, Data Modeler and BI Lead to ensure that the end to end designs meet the business and data requirements 3 Develop the task plan for ETL developers for a specific project
- Technical Experience : 1 must be able to prove youre technically capable with some of the coding languages commonly used in ETL development 2 These include SQL, Java, XML and several data warehouse architecture techniques such as EDW, ODS, DM, ROLAP and MOLAP 3 Employers also prefer ETL developer candidates who already have extensive experience troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good Communication skills 2 Should be flexible to work in shifts according to project requirement
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors in Engineering degree Masters in Computer studies MSc, MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.