- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Monitor, update and maintain the SAP Application, database, OS, environments and interfaces, ensuring they are simple, cost effective and operationally efficient, whilst supporting our business needs 2 Ensure environments are kept in synch and documented with changes across Operational Support and Change Delivery 3 Manage incidents to conclusion, working with teams across Sky to identify and resolve issues across the platform efficiently
- Technical Experience : 1 Conduct regular housekeeping and system administration tasks, for optimal system performance and availability, including: Backups, monitoring and predictive alerts, database maintenance HANA, System exports, copies and restores, data archival tasks, batch job scheduling and maintenance, and component specific maintenance 2 Plan, review and implement SAP Patches, support packages
- Professional Attributes : 1 Interested in current and future technology opportunities to improve our operational efficiency 2 Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with a focus on trusted people relationships and results 3 Initial short-term travel will be required for learning and knowledge transfers
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors in Engineering degree Masters in Computer studies MSc, MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.