Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Understand the functional requirements based on functional design documents.• Exp in building Technical Design Documents from Functional and Business requirements,2 Complete end to end implementation• Develop code and perform unit testing based on the requirements.• Having hands on in SQL Reporting SSRS,Integration • Understanding of CRM development best practices and performance considerations.• Exp in deployment and data migration from legacy systems,Ribbon customization
- Technical Experience : • Develop code and perform unit testing based on the requirements.• Having hands on in SQL Reporting SSRS,Integration • Have exposure toEcosystem Power BI,AdxStudio,MDM,Parature,Unified Service Desk USD,Computer Telephony Integration CTI,RESCO CWR Mobile,ClickDimension Testing Unit Testing,Automated Testing,Testing framework MoQ,Fakes,xRM Test Framework DevOps CI,CD Cloud Office 365,CRM online,Azure basics• Understanding of CRM development best practices and performance considerations.
- Professional Attributes : • Min 5.5 yrs in CRM or Dynamics 365• Lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge• Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening, and consultative approach• Should have good communication, leadership and team handling skills