- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Cloud Platform Engineering Cloud Platform Engineering - Environment Support Capacity Management Support Release Deployment Management Cloud Operations OS Administration Cloud Operations OS Patch Management Cloud Operations Antivirus Management Cloud Operations Availability Management and Monitoring Cloud Operations Data Backup and Recovery Cloud Operations - Systems Management: Administrative Access Management Cloud Network Management In Scope environments only Azure Application Gateway
- Technical Experience : Operating System Administration Operating System Patch Management Antivirus Management Commissioning and Decommissioning of Components Cloud Engineering Support
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills Flexible, Prioritize work Accountable, Determination and Persistence Eager and Willing to Add to Knowledge Base and Skills Team Work 247 rotational shifts
- Educational Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate BE / B Tech / MSC IT / M Tech / M Sc CS
- Additional Information : People from data center background
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.