- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Citrix XenDesktop Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 4 years Citrix Administration experience Good communication with Technical Writing and Documentation Skills Experience installing, configuring and upgrading Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop farms Experience in PVS administration, image creation and management vDisk Experience in AppSense - Profile management and application personalization Understanding of NetScaler and load balancer technologies Prior experience with enterprise ticketing systems, such as Service Now
- Technical Experience : Experience in supporting solutions with high availability and real time monitoring Knowledge of Microsoft system and application technologies and Active Directory Understanding Citrix Printing Concepts Application Assignment User, Group, OU Platform design XA/XD Hypervisors VMware, XenServers and Hyper-V Understanding of High availability and DR
- Professional Attributes : Understanding and execution of ITIL framework Especially; Problem, Change Management, RCA and RFC process and procedures
- Educational Qualification : Graduate degree in Engineering
- Additional Information : Provide excellent customer service to internal IT customers and application owners and users
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.