- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Kubernetes
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : aaS runtime operations Must have knowledge in Redhat Openshift Administration and Management Rebooting Docker service Rebooting Master/Nodes along with handling Pods/Containers Evacuating and Growth of nodes and managing the entire Cluster Establish container monitoring and alarming Establish intra-container technology monitoring and alarming within OSE Platform Security patches/Bug fixes Release management application CICD workflow by Jenkins Working on Repositories like Git/Docker hu
- Technical Experience : Experience with Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat Ansible Automation, or other container tools Experience with Git, GitHub, and Jenkins Experience implementing front-end applications using CICD pipelines Create projects/namespaces, users and access Test access to external systems datastores, DataPower etc Enable product security TLS, Authn, Authz Deployment verification pods running on OSE; not application verification Experience of working with the development teams and other admin
- Professional Attributes : OpenShift Enterprise implementation and support experience Strong experience of containerization, the Docker project, Kubernetes, and OpenShift Configure and deploy OpenShift Enterprise master hosts Configure and deploy OpenShift node hosts Deploy the OpenShift Enterprise authentication Creatin
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
- Additional Information : 6-8 years of IT experience supporting UNIX servers in a mission critical environment AWS Certified
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.