- Role :Cloud Operations Architect
- Role Description :Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost. Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture. Deliver an optimized infrastructure services design leveraging public, private, and hybrid Cloud architectures and services. Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Cloud Infrastructure,Reporting and Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The individual will be responsible for taking a significant leading role in the day-to-day management and support of a large and complex Cloud environment for a large, international company A self-motivated individual with strong time management, problem solving, and communication skills are a must for this position Own overall process performance and compliance for capital lease payment operations plus transfer and disposition of datacenter assets Define, own, execute and review process goals
- Technical Experience : 5 plus years of IT experience supporting Information security or Network Security or Unix administration in a Mission critical environment Excellent analytical and process management skills,a passion for metrics and figures Familiarity with financial systems such as Oracle, Cognos TM1 Good at handling of large amounts of complex data and comfortable in a data warehouse - SQL environment Experience with Resource Access Manager and Authenticating AWS accounts
- Professional Attributes : Must have expertise on AWS organization and accounts Also must know how to deal AWS Billing accounts along with sub-ordinate accounts The ability to effectively present to, and engage with, stakeholders at all organizational levels Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organizat
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Strong written and oral communication skills 24x7 flexible
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.