- Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Must Have Skills :Talend Big Data
- Good To Have Skills :AWS BigData
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good analytical, troubleshoot and problem solving skill for Talend ETL on Cloud application Good experience on designing, handling enhancement for Talend ETL on Cloud, impala, pyspark Good knowledge on AWS Cloud based application experience like S3 file handling, HDFS FS, MAPR FS, python scripting experience is preferred Good knowledge on big data concepts, scripting experience on MapR distribution or any other big data distribution is an added advantage
- Technical Experience : Strong knowledge on writing s3 file handling, impala, Redshift Db scripts, Integration using PySpark/Python scripts is preferred Good to have additional knowledge on MySql database scripting Additional knowledge on Unix scripting, code deployment experience using git, jira, confluence is preferred Good to have additional knowledge on MySql, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL scripting experience
- Professional Attributes : Willing to work on enhancement and production support model Good Experience on Designing, Supporting Big data Projects Should be a Good team player Must have Client facing exposure Mentor junior resources Troubleshoot and handle problem independently, good decision maker Follow client specific enhan
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.