- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Visual Design and Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Understand the technical content, extract information and convert them into structural format with engaging activities such as exercises, cast study, role plays. • Scripting storyboards from the provided raw content. • Create courses, videos and simulations using Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia. Experience in any other Authoring tools is appreciated
- Technical Experience : • Create engaging learning materials both Instructor-led and eLearning. • Apply ADDIE Model and Blooms Taxonomy Model for training development • Create detailed design, define objectives and develop courseware based on the defined curriculum. • Work effectively on Microsoft package, especially PowerPoint and Word.
- Professional Attributes : • Ability to work independently and take ownership on the assigned task. • Collaborating skills with multiple stake holders and proactive team player. • Creative thinking with can-do attitude and attention to detail. • Competent to work in dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Educational Qualification : • Any Bachelors or Masters degree. • 2 to 3 years of experience in Instructional Design.
- Additional Information : • Interested in Trainer role • Preferably has some prior Training experience • Passion and interest to learn new technologies and skills, and constantly keeping abreast of evolving trends and changes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.