• Analyze ticketing data to provide actionable insights
• Visualize digital analytics to show valuable data driven insights using BI tools
• Participate in operational projects and assist in timely execution of project goals and deadlines
• Design dashboards and other reporting tools used by internal stakeholders
• Identify business challenges with stakeholders and help provide analytics using statistical methods
• Familiarity of relevant key performance indicators
• Perform range of ad-hoc analyses and financial modeling in support of key business initiatives
• Perform advanced modeling on medium to large data sets in support of business operations
• Experience with a BI/Visual Analytics Tool (Tableau,etc)
• Experience with a SQL/database toolset (SQL Server, MySQL)
• Experience with a data science toolkit (Python, R, etc.) preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Capable of managing and prioritizing a variety of unexpected tasks while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption
• Have a full grasp of understanding of regression, modeling and forecasting
• Display strong initiative and self-motivation
• Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Possess strong technical, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, urgent project environment
• Self-starter, able to simultaneously manage multiple projects, effectively prioritize workload, and own deliverables from start to finish.
• Ability to articulate complex business findings into easy to understand concepts
• Strong quantitative, business, financial, and modeling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.