- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Test Management
- Good To Have Skills :Python Scripting,Splunk
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Develop strategic plans for testing efforts b Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions c Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement d Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex
- Technical Experience : a 13 to 15 years of experience in all facets of testing test strategy planning, functional, system integration, automation performance testing who can play the role of a process consultant to design and shape leading quality processes and tools for clients Testing CoE, perform AS-IS / TO-BE analysis and create a roadmap to enable the clients TCoE become a world class testing practice b The person must have expertise in CMMi Level 5 TMMi process standards for testing
- Professional Attributes : a Test Strategy/Test Architect,Functional Test Planning-Preparation-Execution, Performance Testing Strategy, Automated Testing b Excellent Communication and Client facing skills
- Additional Information : Good to have: Energy Domain Knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.