- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should have experience managing large SCCM Infrastructure with multiple primaries The required skillset is listed below: 1 SQL querying on SCCM database tables and creation of dashboard reports P3 equivalent or above 2 SCCM Infra management and maintenance P3 equivalent or above Overall health monitoring of SCCM infra and troubleshooting issues Patch Package deployments, SUG creation, Remediating issues in Replication Commissioning, Decommissioning, Maintenance of Distribution Po
- Technical Experience : Commissioning, Decommissioning, Maintenance of Distribution Points, Management Points, WSUS servers and other SCCM Site systems Management of Security roles and scopes SCCM agent configuration and remediation Configuring Asset Intelligence and Software Metering Periodic upgrade of SCCM infrastructure as per Current Branch releases Root Cause Analysis of recurrent issues and their remediation Automating repetitive task flows in delivery Good to have Knowledge on Intunes, ConsoleLite
- Professional Attributes : Good to have Knowledge on Intunes, ConsoleLite and 1E Nomad Aware of ITIL service management processes like incident management, change management, problem management etc
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Willing to work in 24x7 projects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.