- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration
- Good To Have Skills :EMC Data Domain Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should have good Communication skills and to be able to speak among the larger forums Resolves technical support issues of moderate to a high level of complexity within the established technical areas of storage and operating systems Works with vendors, as needed, and other client team members as appropriate to ensure problem resolution is obtained and, if necessary, root cause is identified Identifies potential escalations and proactively alerts management as needed
- Technical Experience : Minimum 3 -5 years of experience in administering and supporting EMC Storage and Backup Preferred experience in administering and supporting SAN EMC XtremIO, EMC VMAX, NAS EMC Isilon, Backup EMC DataDomain Expertise and hands and Troubleshooting SAN Configuration, SRDF/Clone/Snapshot Good Hands-on in EMC Avamar/Networker Backup Administration, and able to configure Backup Policy, install agent, Configure RMAN Backups and restore operations Good to have familiar with Vproxy Snapshot Backups
- Professional Attributes : EMC Storage/Backup Certified
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate
- Additional Information : Ready to work in 24/7 Environment in Rotational shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.