- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: The application development delivery lead should possess the knowledge of following points and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: E2E Application development delivery lead processes SDLC cycle, Demand capacity, Delivery Metrics ie Schedule, Cost b: Should have experience in Agile project delivery management practice c: Should be capable of handling 100 resources across location d: Should have worked in dynamic environment with non-client and client team
- Technical Experience : a: Should have 10 to 12 years of experience in SAP IS-UitlityISU, out of which at least 3 years of experience in managing SAP project delivery lead b: Preferably SAP functional knowledge in Billing/Metering or SAP utility technical side deep knowledge c: should have delivered projects collaborative environment that use Agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative way to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Professional Attributes : a: should have proven interpersonal skill while contributing to team efforts b: Should be able to learn new technologies c: Should be able to influence decision making and able to drive project delivery d: Up to date functional and technical knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.